Study in Spain
The program and promotional campaign was developed by ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones aimed at promoting Spanish international education in the United States.
Study in Spain features the best higher learning studies, language and culture programs, educational opportunities, and services, that promote Spain as a top study abroad destination.
Main purpose and goals:
• Increasing the number of American students studying abroad in Spanish Institutions.
• Developing a network of American and Spanish institutions to enhance direct communication between them.
• Creating awareness of the relevant role of Spain in the Bologna Process.
• Bringing the Spanish culture to American Students and allow them to share their perceptions and experiences.
• Promoting Spanish Courses and Education Opportunities in Spain.
• Serving as a reliable source of information for students, professors, and administrators.
The program is coordinated by the Embassy of Spain-Trade Commission in Miami.
Graphics and taglines of our promotional campaigns
Embassy of Spain - Trade Commission Miami
Official institution part of the worldwide network of Foreign Commercial Offices of the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Tourism of Spain.
The Cultural Industries and Services Department of the Trade Commission in Miami is a nationwide information and promotion center, that coordinates the Study in Spain promotional campaign in the United States.
Programs and annual activities organized:
- International education and foreign language conference exhibits.
- Workshops and Professional Meetings for Higher Education and Language centers.
- Study abroad student fairs.
- Student Ambassadors Program in US universities
ICEX Spain Trade and Investment
A publicly owned business-oriented entity of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism’s Secretary of State, serving Spanish companies to promote their exports and facilitate their international expansion.