OEA - IE SCHOOL of Arts and Humanities Scholarships:
Master in International Relations
The proposal for the Scholarship and Training Program of the Organization of American States (OAS) is to help Member States in their efforts to achieve their objectives of integral development by supporting the development of human resources in areas under the Organization’s priorities. With this objective, the Organization of American States (OAS) and the IE through IE’s School of Arts and Humanities, Madrid, Spain, have decided, in collaboration with the “Fundación Instituto de Empresa”, to promote the excellence, opportunities and development of the human capital of the Organization’s Member States by granting a Master in International Relations from IE which begins in October 2009 and runs for ten months.
Benefits of the Scholarships OAS - IE
- A maximum of two (2) scholarships per year will be granted for the Master in International Relations.
- Each of the 2 scholarships will fund 60% of academic tuition, which is paid for by IE and is equivalent to €28,100.
The scholarships are directed towards candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
- Nationality and/or permanent residence in any OAS Member State.
- Have already initiated the admission process to the Master in International Relations at IE.
- The candidates who benefit from this scholarship must commit to return to one of the Member States or to render service in an International Organization for a minimum period equal to the duration of the scholarship.